You’ve done it, you’ve arrived! The fourth course in the Leader’s Success Series™ is designed for leaders who are moving to the level of executive leadership. Executive leadership involves many aspects from leading teams of teams to a more strategic focus on company-wide matters.
The Strategic Leader Workshop™ provides advanced leadership skills successful executive leaders need.
Two days of intense exploration of skills to help you move to a higher level of leadership:
- Advanced Leadership Philosophy: By now you understand the importance and benefit of a good, written, leadership philosophy. It’s time to review your philosophy to reflect your broader responsibilities and wider audience – perhaps the entire company.
- Advanced Messaging: You already know that communication is a vital skill for all leaders, but at the executive level, there are some additional considerations. Learn how to pass information to lower levels in positive ways. Discover the dangers of “skip-echelon” communication. Understand the different impacts executive communication can have.
- The Change Leader: If everything stays the same, why do they need you? Change drives organizations forward. Yet, 80% of change initiatives fail to achieve their intended effects. Learn how to approach change driven from within and without. Discover a system for introducing change that reduces resistance and conflict.
- The Strategic Planner: All leaders should be planning, but at the higher levels of the company you will need to create more strategic plans. Discover a proven model that will help you accomplish effective planning. Learn what to do when the planning is done and it’s time to implement.
We won’t bore you with lectures. We will insist that you engage in group exercises, role-playing, and lively discussions. You’ll learn from others experiencing similar challenges while they learn from you. You’ll develop concrete action plans for getting the most out of your professional life.
As the name implies, the skills you learn will help you transition to the more strategic levels of leadership. You will leave the workshop with skills that will help you prepare for the most senior leadership positions.
To ensure you get the most out of your experience, we include the following post-event bonuses:
Bonus #1 – Online Webinar – Ethics in the Workplace: Ethics is a hot topic these days. This optional 1-hour webinar presents a view of ethics in the leadership role. Learn what ethics is and discover ways to create an ethical workplace.
Bonus #2 – Executive Coaching: About 30 days after the course you will have a personalized private coaching session with your course facilitator. It can be lonely at the top. Sometimes having an outside sounding board is just what the doctor ordered. Ask about our executive coaching services.
Workshop participants receive:
- A workbook with all course material to include lessons, self-assessments and your action plans to incorporate the material into your professional life
- The leadership learning experience of a lifetime!
Your course facilitators bring a wide range of military and corporate leadership experience to the course. Though they’ve studied leadership extensively, they also have wide-ranging experience where theory meets reality. They are adept at weaving your real-life situations into the fabric of the course so your experience is as meaningful as possible. Click HERE for more information about your course facilitators.