Your email address:
1. I clearly understand what leadership really is.
2. I have developed a personal leadership philosophy.
3. My team has a copy of my personal leadership philosophy and understands it.
4. My team has a well-defined mission or purpose.
5. My team has realistic and reasonable goals and objectives.
6. My team is as efficient as they can be.
7. My team is as productive as they can be.
8. I have a clear picture of what causes me stress.
9. I have identified the causes of communication breakdowns in my team.
10. My communication method and style is always appropriate to the situation.
11. I am responsible and accountable for everything my team does.
12. My team trusts me.
13. I trust my team.
14. I understand the stages of team development and the implications to my team.
15. I have considered what it means to be an ethical leader.
16. I know how to create a motivational environment for my team.
17. I am effective as a coach for my team members.
18. I am effective in managing conflict within my team.
19. People don't mind attending meetings that I chair.
20. I'm comfortable leading change in my team.
21. I would like to receive the free, 52 Leadership Tips, one short tip per week.