October 8 – 10, 2019
At the Holiday Inn, Mt Kisco, NY
Leading an aviation team or department presents challenges that many other leaders do not face. Your clients and customers rely on you not only for good service, but also for their safety. There is often little or no room for error which demands effective leadership at all levels.
The Daedalus Group is pleased to partner with the Westchester Aircraft Maintenance Association to bring the 3-day Northeast Aviation Leadership Workshop to New York. This is an intensive exploration of proven techniques for better leadership in aviation. Designed specifically for aviation professionals, it is an opportunity for supervisors and managers in the aviation business to learn the skills and techniques that will make them more effective in this demanding environment.
The workshop will present Planning to Excel™ and Leadership for Aviation Professionals™. These programs are certified by the National Business Aviation Association to satisfy all Professional Development Program (PDP) Leadership Objectives (L1 – L5).
Whether you hold the CAM credential and require PDP credits, are working toward certification, or just want to learn how to be an effective leader in the aviation business, this workshop will provide the skills to make you a more effective leader.
The first day of the workshop, October 8, 2019 will explore Planning to Excel™ (PDP Objectives L1 and L2). This program takes a deep dive into planning and goal setting using a unique model to make the planning process logical, understandable, and easy to implement. Participants will:
- Learn a proven method of planning and goal setting for their department or team.
- Complete draft vision and mission statements for their department or team.
- Define challenging goals and objectives.
- Develop an implementation and follow-up plan.
- Learn techniques to keep their plan relevant and front-of-mind.
Leadership for Aviation Professionals™ (PDP objectives L3 – L5) will be presented on October 9 – 10, 2019. This program examines leadership techniques and how to apply them to participant’s unique situations in the aviation business. Participants will:
- Use the MyHardWired™ Leadership Styles Assessment to learn their strengths and blindsides.
- Develop a Personal Leadership Philosophy.
- Understand and apply appropriate leadership theories.
- Learn effective communication strategies.
- Analyze team building techniques and challenges.
- Understand leadership accountability.
- Apply methods to achieve a motivational environment.
- Explore methods of enhancing personal knowledge.
- Analyze methods to lead and manage change.
You can register for only Planning to Excel™, or only Leadership for Aviation Professionals™. Register for both workshops and save $100 off the individual tuition.
Thank you to the following sponsors for the Northeast Aviation Leadership Workshop